Call for contributions
Researchers from edge computing and networking communities are encouraged to submit complete unpublished papers with their contributions, exploring emerging technologies that allow the integration of future edge computing and networks.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 5G/6G networks for the deployment of edge computing applications.
- Distributed computing architectures for edge-to-cloud hierarchy
- Orchestration and management of edge computing and 5G/6G networks.
- Dimensioning and planning of future networks MEC-enabled networks.
- Control and planning of optical networks.
- Efficient convergence of wireless and optical infrastructures.
- Network virtualization over edge computing architectures.
- Software-defined networking to deploy edge computing architectures.
- Network slicing in Edge Computing environments.
- Computation offloading on edge-to-cloud hierarchy.
- Artificial intelligence for efficient planning and/or control of networks and edge resources.
- Power consumption models of edge computing and networks.
- Techno-economic models for networks and distributed computing resources.
- Life cycle model for data in edge-to-cloud hierarchy.
- Artificial Intelligence for IoT (AIoT).
- Industrial IoT (IIoT).
- Security and/or privacy on edge computing scenarios.
- Applications, testbed and experiments of emerging edge computing and networking
- Deadline for workshop paper submission:
July 31, 202114 August 2021 (FIRM)
- Acceptance/rejection announcement: September 15, 2021
- Final workshop papers due: November 15, 2021
The Call for papers can be found here