IEEE GLOBECOM 2021 plans to hold a number of industry podium pitches, and invites the submission of Industry Podium Pitch proposals. A podium pitch is a 5-minutes’ talk during a coffee break in the exhibition hall, which emphasizes on recent topics of technical and business issues in communications and networking of particular interests to the community
TOPICS OF INTEREST (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- 5G/6G Services, Implementations and Standards
- Internet of Things and Big Data
- Smart Cities and Healthcare Systems
- Emerging Technologies for Public Safety
- Industry Organization
- SDN, Virtualization, and Network Architectures
- Body Area and Wearable Networks
- Industrial and Medical Robots
- Drone/V2X Applications, Technologies and Challenges
- Tactile Internet
- AI and Machine Learning
- Social Networking
- Cloud and Fog/Edge Computing, Networking and Storage
- Electronic Commerce Including Blockchain Applications and Supporting Infrastructures
- Security and Privacy
PREPARATION OF INDUSTRY PODIUM PITCH PROPOSALS
The length of each proposal should not exceed 3 pages in total, and a proposal should include:
- Title of the presentation.
- Name, affiliation, contact information of the presenter.
- Motivation and scope of the presentation.
- If appropriate, a description of past Industry Podium Pitch (or podium presentations, lighting talks) organized by the proposer, including number of attendees, etc.
- Biography of the presenter.
A template of the proposal for Industry Podium Pitch is available.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: June 1, 2021
- Proposal Acceptance Notification: July 1, 2021
- Slides Submission: October 15, 2021
SUBMISSION OF INDUSTRY PODIUM PITCH PROPOSALS
- A proposal should be sent as a single PDF file to the co-chair via the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Use “Proposal of GLOBECOM2021 Industry Podium Pitch” as the title of email for submitting the proposal.