IEEE GLOBECOM 2021 seeks half-day tutorial proposals to educate ICC attendees on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications & networking. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review via EDAS. The selected tutorials will be held on the first and the last day of the conference (December 7 and 11). If you have any questions, please contact the Tutorials Co-Chairs: Octavia A. Dobre and Pascal Lorenz.
Tutorial Proposal Format
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract, objectives and motivation, and intended audience;
- Name, affiliation and a short biography of each tutorial presenter;
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness;
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule and the presenters for different parts;
- Possibility of and suitability for a virtual presentation of the tutorial;
- A description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
- A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial;
- State whether a similar tutorial has been offered in recent ICC & Globecom (last two years) and how your tutorial differs.
Tutorial Proposal Timeline
- Proposal Deadline (Extended):
April 15, 2021April 30, 2021
- Notification of Selection: July 1, 2021
Tutorial Proposal Submission
All proposals for tutorials should be submitted via EDAS. Full instructions on how to submit proposals are provided above.
- Octavia A. Dobre, Memorial University, Canada, email@example.com
- Pascal Lorenz, Universite de Haute-Alsace, France, firstname.lastname@example.org