- Authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original, complete research, not currently under review by another conference or journal.
- Accepted papers will appear in the workshop proceedings, and published in the IEEEXplore Digital Library.
- All submissions should be done via EDAS (https://edas.info/N28614), please choose Workshop on Edge-AI and IoT for Connected Health (GC 2021 Workshop - Edge-AI-IoT)
- Please make sure to follow the "Author and Submission Guidelines" for submissions (see the link on https://globecom2020.ieee-globecom.org/authors/call-symposium-papers).
During the initial paper submission process via EDAS, it is the authors' responsibility to ensure that the author list and the paper title of the submitted pdf file is an exact match to the author list and paper title on the EDAS registration page. In particular, the EDAS registration page must include all co-authors, not just the submitting author. Failure to comply with this rule might result in your paper being withdrawn from the review process. Please be aware that the author list of an accepted paper can NOT be changed in the final manuscript. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS.
The page length limit for all initial submissions for review is SIX (6) printed pages (10-point font) and must be written in English. Initial submissions longer than SIX (6) pages will be rejected without review.
All final submissions of accepted papers must be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures. No more than one (1) additional printed page (10-point font) may be included in final submissions and the extra page (the 7th page) will incur an over-length page charge of US$100. All final papers must be submitted to the IEEE Conference eXpress website. Please refer to the acceptance letter for the instructions on how to upload final papers.
You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter.
If you have any questions regarding the submission of manuscripts, please contact one of the Technical Program Chairs of the Symposia that you are submitting a paper.
LINK FOR SUBMISSIONS
All submissions should be done via EDAS (https://edas.info/N28614), please choose Workshop on Edge-AI and IoT for Connected Health (GC 2021 Workshop - Edge-AI-IoT)
- Workshop Papers Due: August 14th, 2021
- Workshop Papers Acceptance Notification: 15 September 2021
- Final Camera-Ready Paper Due: October 8, 2021